Trimax designs and implements MES (Manufacturing Execution Systems) intended to provide up-to-date conditions on the plant floor to optimize processes and improve production output. These systems aid in identifying the greatest ROI opportunities for improvement, increase production rates, reduce waste and rework, decrease redundant setup periods, and increase uptime.
MES configuration includes material tracking and tracing, order execution, resource scheduling and Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) calculations for new and existing plants and processes, helping our customers with real-time efficiency management. We also focus on accurate cost capture and demand requirements to help you reduce contingency inventory and run more efficiently as a whole.
Trimax integrates MES with both ERP and SCADA systems to create seamless custom solutions that provide necessary information for your manufacturing decision makers.
Trimax creates MES and ERP solutions to provide information, tracking, and control of manufacturing processes.
- OEE calculation and downtime tracking
(Overall equipment effectiveness)
- Real-time efficiency management
- ERP integration
- Real-time transfer of schedules, recipes and lots from ERP to the plant floor
- Track and trace
- Product dispatch and execution
- Data collection and analysis
- Statistical process control
- Process variable tracking and history, by SKU and run
- Auto transfer production and waste data to ERP
- Contingency inventory reduction
- Resource management and scheduling
- Customized reports
Manufacturing Execution System
A manufacturing execution system (MES) manages manufacturing and production operations in real time, and may be guided by an enterprise resource planning (ERP) system to schedule production and material assignments, and to perform other business functions. These systems aid in identifying the greatest return on investment (ROI) opportunities for increasing production rates, reducing waste and rework, and improving uptime.